Friday, November 30, 2012

Thank You!!!!!!!!

Thank You to all the readers of this blog.  I've had a lot of fun writing this blog and I'd like to thank everyone who read it, followed it or shared it.

As the show has come to an end, I will no longer be continuing with writing this blog.  I've decided to take some time off from watching Indian serials as a lot of the shows that I've watched have been pulled off the air (recently) and some are about to go through weird changes.  Instead, I'm going to take the time to catch up on a lot of my English shows that I've missed over the last month.

If IPKKND comes back in the future as a season 2, I will definitely be up to reviving this blog.  Until then, thank you to everyone who has read this blog and remember to cherish the memories and the good times you've had with this show.  In time, everyone will be back on the screen.


Arshi fan....Forever and Always

1 comment:

  1. thank you for your posts.. it's really meaningful for me as IPKKND fans.. although i'm late 7yrs knowing this drama, lol! once again, thanks a lot, Hetal Lad.

    regards,
    Arshi's fan from Indonesia.

    ReplyDelete